Friday, April 9, 2010

Ha ha!

Benjamin, I wish I could remember the first time we ever heard you laugh, cuz it's hilarious. Just two days ago Josie was playing with you on the porch and you burst out laughing. And today when I was trying to figure out with Mama when we first heard you laugh, you busted out laughing. Mama says she first heard that little cackle at Nana's house (we'll call it March 16th). We'll have to get it on tape for you. It's that fabulous!

You are growing so fast now. At the end of next week you'll be 4 months old which is hard to believe. We took you and your brother in to Penny's about two weeks ago to get some pictures taken and tomorrow my favorite one of you is going to go in a frame on our bookshelf in the living room. You are too cute for words my friend. Too cute! Love you. -Mommy

P.S. One new thing you've started doing is waking up in the night sometimes and chattering away. Not crying. Just "talking". You won't stop til Mama feeds you.

No comments:

Post a Comment