Thursday, July 22, 2010

Catching Up

Mama's been back at work since July 6th, so there hasn't been much blogging.  The main update, of course, is that you seem to be enjoying your time at Jenni's.  I think these are the highlights:

  • Every morning Oscar asks me whether I'm going to work today and whether you're staying there.  Most mornings he also asks "why?"  Both he and Miles seem happy to have you join the crew!
  • Miles seems to be quite fond of you, though a bit disappointed that you're not yet able to play with all of the toys he brings you.
  • You've been lunching like a champ! Except for a brief turning up of the nose at the zucchini I made this week, you're gobbling up what I send along and sucking down three 3-4 oz bottles of breast milk every day.
  • You're getting closer to having a real nap schedule with a morning and an afternoon nap each day (sorry Jenni, we didn't work very hard on that before our arrival).
  • You never cry in the mornings when I leave you with Jenni, but you're always very happy to see me when I come to get you.  Gosh that feels good!
  • Lastly, I think that Danny likes having you there, too.
I've got to get some pictures of all four of you together before Danny heads off to school next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment