Hi sweetie. This is mommy. I haven't yet added to your baby book so I wanted to do so now. I don't have a concrete milestone to add today but I want you to know that you have the most gorgeous smile in the world.
When you are just waking up and you see either me or mama you break into the sweetest smile. Then at other times as you are playing (whacking your hanging toys from your bouncy seat or mat) you'll smile too. The only times you really don't like to smile are when we beg you to, or if there is a camera around. Smart boy!
We learned early on that if we howled like a wolf you'd laugh at us. But only the first time we do it. Then as we continue to try and make you smile again (often for visitors) you refuse, but we keep on howling and look pretty silly. But I guess it's the price we pay to see that perfect smile.
Did you know that your brother gives you a kiss on your head every night before going to bed? Yup. If you ask him he'll tell you that he loves Benji. We know how that feels. We love our beautiful Benjamin too! Love, Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment